Assessing patients with various types of cardiac disease including patients:
- With known or suspected coronary artery disease
- Who have had recent myocardial infarctionNeeding non-cardiac surgery
- And selected patients with arrhythmias, cardiomyopathy, and valvular heart disease
Good health is the cornerstone of a practice. When Eclipse was founded in 1989 we realized that servicing and refurbishing Nuclear Imaging Systems would help open many new diagnostic opportunities to cardiologists. Since then we have supported long term relationships with Nuclear Imaging cardiologists across the country.
Delivering outstanding service and proven solutions.
- Our expertise results in throughput productivity, better quality images and competitive efficiencies for the practice.
- With our systems, expert field service and National Parts Locator System, your downtime is virtually gone.
- Providing refurbished nuclear cardiac imaging systems that can otherwise be cost-prohibitive, provides with you immediate access to rich imaging data, placing a great advantage in your hands.
- Eclipse stands on a significant 100 percent record of ICANL and ACR accreditation for its refurbished systems.
- Our tech service engineers provide clients faster service with true customer-care—far superior to the original manufacturer whose support is virtually non-existent since they only give attention to new products.
- Working with Eclipse for your Nuclear cardiology Imaging will provide you confidence in sending high quality images with your reports to referring physicians. Your images will look good and so will you.
- Your practice will realize increased revenue, while gaining greater scheduling efficiencies and optimizing patient care: the two primary purposes for having in-office, Refurbished Nuclear Imaging System.
- Support every step of the way including, Assessment through Camera Selection and Installation, certification with Nuclear Regulatory Commission as well as gain multiple associations with senior researchers in order to design your own research protocols.
- Training, financing and expert guidance are all available to you through our Standard For Excellence Program.
- Eclipse offers the expertise of many years of unusually comprehensive imaging which can bring greater value to patient service through exceptional diagnostic skills and technology We have supported long term relationships with Cardiology Practices by anticipating and solving Nuclear Medicine Imaging challenges.
- Delivering high quality images at significant savings is the key.
- Our single focus expertise on Nuclear Imaging systems totals 100 years which results in throughput productivity, better images and competitive efficiencies for the practice. It’s all about reliability and security.
Contact Eclipse Systems today to discuss a custom solution for your cardiology practice.